On February 16, 2010, HEXONET announced the release of registrar plugin modules (named under ispapi.net) for both WHMCS and AWBS, two of the industry's leading billing and management platforms. Since their release, HEXONET has been constantly updating and improving the modules including the addition of new TLDs and features like IDN support.
Today, HEXONET is excited to announce the availability of a new SSL certificate module for WHMCS. The new module, "ispapissl" will allow resellers to quickly and easily sell HEXONET's wide selection of wholesale SSL certificates.
WHMCS Module Highlights:
- Resell a wide variety of industry recognized SSL certificates: Comodo, VeriSign, Thawte, GeoTrust
- Product Option 'Years' for Multi-Year support
- Product Option 'Certificate Type'
- Uses WHMCS configuressl.php
- TLS/SSL for API connection
- Testing mode and environment available
Where can I get the WHMCS Module?
- Download the module here
- Installation instructions in README.TXT File
In the event that you have any questions or concerns relating to this Module, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].